On this 7th season and third sailing out of MIAMI (USA), Stars On Board will be hosting an impressive selection of the most famous Middle Eastern and Arab stars on board for your leisure and entertainment. Once you book your cabin, you will be eligible to watch, for Free, the live concerts of all the Stars who will join us on board.
Due to continuous scheduling changes the STARS program schedule will only be distributed to passengers while boarding the ship.
Stars on Board will take over the spacious and magnificent ROYAL CARIBBEAN ship NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS, featuring the spectacular FlowRider surf simulator, the Rock Climbing Wall for the adventurous passengers, the Center Ice Rink, world-class restaurants and lounges, pools and whirlpools, a comprehensive fitness center and luxurious spa. In addition to all the great musical performances, we will have great deal of onboard activities that will keep you entertained and relaxed.
Admission to the Stars’ Concerts
* All shows on board are complimentary; seating in the theater is guaranteed but it is on a first-come, first-served basis for most cabin categories.
* All cabin occupants will receive upon boarding, their theater concerts tickets according to availability when they reach the ticket desks, on a first-come, first-served basis.
* All Suites cabin occupants will receive RESERVED SEATS theater concert tickets upon boarding the ship.
* At the THEATER, the 1st & 2nd rows will be reserved for the stars, their companions and for the ongoing reality show crew.
* The ROYAL SUITES, PRESIDENTIAL SUITE, OWNER'S SUITES & GRAND SUITES are allocated the 3rd, 4th and sometimes the 5th row.
* The JUNIOR SUITES are allocated the 5th, 6th, 7th rows..... etc according to the guest numbers.
* There will be additional entertainment on daily basis at the Pool Deck, and other areas on the ship.
* Please note that weather conditions may cause some events to be postponed, moved or canceled without prior notice.
Remark: Any Lost Concert Admission tickets will incur a USD 200 fee to be replaced.